cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ip4500 - windows 7 compatibility>

Purgatory
Contributor

Hi Every one - Im new here, so forgive me if this question has been asked a million times before.

Until recently, I used Windows XP + office 2007 with no problems whatsoever. Used Publisher 2007 frequently in combination with my ip4500 with complete success.

Recently changed to Windows 7 (32 bit) - and again installed office 2007. Since then have experianced great problems with printing from publisher 2007, relating to requested size of print compared with actual print produced, orientation, custom sizes etc.

The Printer is (as far as I am aware) plug and play, so when installed the windows o/s installs the necessary software.

Is there something I have missed here?  (is there a windows 7 software update from canon for example that I should be aware of)

Your help and advise would be very much appreciated

best regards

Purgatoy

Purgatory
3 REPLIES 3

Purgatory
Contributor

I had notification that "jrhoffman 75" had sent a reply, which could be found in personal printers - when I attempted to read this - got a message  "message not found"

Is there something I missed?

Purgatory

For some reason the message didn't record.

See here: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_ip_series/pixma_ip4500#D...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks jrhoffman 75

I presume you intended that I would find and navigate to the 'add-on module' detailed in that link. I have installed this (wifes computer) and will see how she gets on with this, and if it does correct the present quirks being experianced.

Again, thanks

Best regards

Purgatory

Purgatory
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements