cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon ts8120 problem with IJ preview

jlw1
Apprentice

Just recently the  IJ preview box only shows part of the pricture I am going to print.  There is a large white space in the middle of the preview and the picture prints like that also.  Any help woul be appreciated.  I have deleted and reinstalled the printer.  When printing from other programs I dont have a problem.  It is only when using the canon IJ preview.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jlw1,

Are you using Windows?

If so, this printing issue is related to the installation of one of the latest updates from Microsoft.

To resolve this, please use Windows Update to update Windows, making sure that KB5001567 and KB5001649 are installed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jlw1,

Are you using Windows?

If so, this printing issue is related to the installation of one of the latest updates from Microsoft.

To resolve this, please use Windows Update to update Windows, making sure that KB5001567 and KB5001649 are installed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you.  That update was the problem.

AllanT111
Apprentice

I have a canon TS8120 and finally after months of getting a 1259 error printer is working but not actually printing anything when paper comes through help!

Announcements