Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAY I SPEAK TO YOU BY PHONE?

I NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE.............I`M TRYING TO INSTALL A NEW PIXMA MX922 I HAVE  HP WINDOWS 10 PC. IT WOULD BE EASIER IF I COULD TALK TO SOMEONE 

jo70 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disk Print Software

Is there any other software besides image garden to print directly to disk? Image Garden is not versatile enough to customize your printing. I am using PIXMA 922. My os is win 7 pro.

Photo prints 8 x 10 with 7.8 x 10?

I have Canon iP7220 printer, new. I printed an 8x10 but there's a thin white rim about 1/8th so it's not true 8. I don't like those odd square prints as they're not real, try to find a frame for one of them. Anyways, Someone suggested that b5 size wa...

jaymack by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Have a MX922 printer PDF's appear in grey only

Have an MX 922 and in the past have had no problem downloading, converting or attaching PDFs.  I believe I may have changed a printer setting (?) and now any PDF I download or want view or attach just shows up as a grey screen.  I have returned all s...

LMH1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma ip8720 Magenta looks Maroon?

I've had this printer for a couple of weeks, and it's my first canon printer. I am trying to print a graphic design project and the magenta keeps printing maroon. I've printed a bunch of pink PMS swatches to see what looked best, and they all seem of...

U052 error

My Canon printer had this error and I was unable to recover from it. I have since bought an Epson printer.

Hbanush by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan Failed error MX882

I just tried to use my scanner and I get the ever so descriptive scan failed error after hitting the scan button.  I've downloaded the lastest driver and the latest version of MP Navigator and it still won't work. The printer is connected wirelessly ...

Kamper by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922

Hi, I've just setup my new PIXMA MX922.  I can print from the destkop in word, but when I triy to print out an email in thunderbird it tells me it cannot detect printer.  What should I do. Thanks, Peaches

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements