Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paper feeds back in after printing

Hi I have a MG5750 I use edible paper in it, it has worked fine for months until I had a paper jam, now it wont print and rerolls in the last 1.5". So far i've  uninsulated and reinstalled the printer. it works ok on 80grm paper, but that's not what ...

Retia by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7520 will sometimes not print text

I have a Canon MG7520. Ever since we purchased it, it will have certain print jobs where I cannot get it to print text. I think it has something to do with the settings for the black pigment ink cartridge, but I cannot figure out what. Sometimes I ca...

lieabird by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6150 not showing MacBook on Control panel

Hello I have a Macbook Pro (El Capitan) and a Dell Laptop (Windows 7) connected to a Canon MG6150 print/scanner via a wireless router. I can print from both Macbook and Dell wirelessly  When I try and scan a document, the MG6150 control panel only sh...

TS6050 doesn't always print

I have just purchased a TS6050. I can print from my Macbook, but I also use a work Windows laptop at home. I have installed the driver on the Windows laptop and I have managed to get two documents printed, but it took several attempts to get them. A ...

Re: Error Code B200

Hi there,I have a Prixma ip8700 everything was printing fine when ink ran out. I changed the ink in same way I have done onnumerous times before. Then the B200 code appeared. Ive tried the usual advice of unplugging the printer etc etc.But there seem...

ukfoto by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements