Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Cannot install software on Mac OS High Sierra Beta

My MX870 finally bit the dust so I needed a new printer> I bought the TS9020 and started to install it. When I run the "Start Setup" I get "Informatrion Aquisition Error Failed to aquire information on the driver and software. Check the network conne...

otacon72 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing TS5020 printer

I am trying to connect my computer to the printer and I am supposed to press the "Home" button and it nothing happens.  The screen on the printer says, "Follow the instructions ont eh computer or smartphone, etc. to perform the operation." The comput...

Grayscale setting is printing color MG 7720

Hi, I'm using a Canon MG 7720 on a Mac (OS X El Capitan 10.11.6) I'm trying to print black and white (by using grayscale). This has worked in the past, but for some reason it's not printing with shades of color for both PDFs and Word Docs.  Any sugge...

jsenno by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma mg3620 setup

I am stuck on the setup page where it says "acquiring information on the latest driver and software. Please wait." I've waited for a whole 24 hours now and I needed the printer yesterday. I turned off my firewalls and it is still not working

sotten60 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

mp830 printer printing blank pages

I have been trying to print a reciept from a web page. All I get is blank pages. I tried printing an email and still blank pages. I did a test print to see if my printer head needed cleaning and it was just fine. Printed perfect. Just can't print any...

Flo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper Jam

My printer prints ok. However the problem with the printer is that if I print more then 2 or 3 pages, the paper gets jammed in the rollers and the paper will not go foward or back. I have to pull the paper out and the paper get torn because something...

a511475 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning help needed MX920

I have just downloaded the Apple scanner but don't know how to use it to scan a document.I scanned twice. First attempt - blank.Second attempt only a portion of document was scanned! I tried to adjust the blue lines to scan the whole document but it ...

monica8 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

C7260 Scan Setting Presets or Templates?

My firm has a Canon C7260.  When scanning documents there is regularly need to switch between 200dpi, 400 dpi, etc. along with altering other settings. Is it possible to create preset scanning profiles or templates so that one need not manually chang...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements