Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurred text

Hi, I've developed a problem with my Canon PIXMA MG2550S (and my old one, MG2450). Since the latest major Windows 10 update, I have been getting blurred text. It is really noticeable in PayPal emails, to the point you can't actually read it. I can't ...

2017-07-17 at 09-19-04.jpg
youradds by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing problems from OSX 10.12.5

Problem 1: When I try to print to my Pixma 2450, a high quality photograph, I get an error. Fast or draft works but of course the quality is no good. Problem 2: Now the **bleep** thing won't print at all! 'Error occurred while printing'

Printer MX492 locked/frozen

Printer locked/frozen.  when I plug printer into any outlet and press power button, the green light appears but nothing on display and the printer does not respond to any buttons or computer commands.  this includes power button to turn off.  through...

MX 925 - Can't print on CDs

I just purchased it from about a month. I like it. It works well. But I have two problems:1. I can't print on CDs because of My Image Garden (3.6.1 for Mac) issue: when I click on "print" I get a window where there isn't the way to send the print to ...

Schermata 2017-11-17 alle 19.11.07.png MyImageGARDEN.gif
mnstudio by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 7150 Error code 1403

I have used the printer without incident until the last few days.  The error messsage reads "type of printer head is incorrect".  I have tried to follow instructions for other models but cannot figure out how to remove or reseat the printer head.  I ...

karen77 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX330 How to disable Wifi

I would like to disable Wifi on this printer.  Does anyone know how to do this.  I have been through settings but can't seem to find anywhere to do this.  Thanks 

KBH by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink level indication lights

I have a Canon MP287 which I bought new about 2 months ago.This model has the extra ink tanks factory fitted to the outside of the printer, with ink delivery tubes connected directly to the print heads.After about one month of use I got a "colour" in...

Re: 5520 printer stops printing

I cannot figure where to ask a question on this confusing site. Canon series 5520 printer. I've been using it for years, wirelessly. Haven't changed anything. Suddenly it started printing 1/3 to 1/5 of the page and then it stops and delivers the part...

MrSlade by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements