Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is mpn30.exe

When I clicked on my MP160 icon a message came up saying an unidentified source wants to download this software.MPN30.EXE.Wakat is it and is it safe?

kenb3000 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mf4150 light scan

My mulri-functionMF4150 copies great, prints great, but when I scan from the ADF everything is very light. Don't find a helpful adjustment. The copy function allows me to adjust for perfect copies using the densite adjustment. How can I get good scan...

pwelsh by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ip3000 color problem

I have a Canon Pixma IP3000 printer. Color prints started coming out reddish. Three of the ink colors were very low so I changed them. The yellow cartridge was not replaced, as it looked full.There was no change in the quality of prints. I did a prin...

nisenson by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP350 printer problem

I have a Canon MP350 combination Printer/fax/copier that is approximately 4 years old. When it is first turned on or when you start a print project, it has always gone through an indexing or prepping sequence where it run some of the internal rollers...

lgudorf by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

photo print

After using EZ Photo Print for 5 years, I now get "The operation cannot be continued because a printer supporting Photo Print is not installed".  Not only is the printer installed but it works fine with every other program. What gives

ubuadi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements