Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX860 shows an error 9000

Cannon MS860 printer shows an error 9000 on screen, I followed Instruction to turn it off then back on and get the same error.  The manual gives no help.  Any suggestions from out there?

I have an S9000 printer ink issue

Just changed out the color cartridges.  Run the test and everything but the black is working.  Have run thru several testing pages in black ink only, and still no black.  The color basin reservoir has color.  This is a new cartridge and when I take i...

goatgirl by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why wont my new printer install on 2 pc's

I bought my canon printer today got it installed on my laptop... hubby tried to install it on his desktop and it said it was aleady there... HELP it didnt install on his desktop and even though it is on the network how can he use it to print or scan ...

Scanned PDFs are black

Recently I can't scan documents to be saved as PDFs. I have contracts that need to be saved as one document. What it does is create black pages! I can only save the pages individually as jpegs, which is not convenient. I redownloaded the drivers and ...

Help with Cannon Pixma mg3122

Ok so I just brought this printer and its not working. I bought it in the united states and took it to  Jamaica. Stupid me I did not check to make sure its working before I took it to Jamaica. It wont initialize and even after the driver installs it ...

abujafar by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements