cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9521C Printer printing desaturated and cutting off prints

hadesonthemoon
Apprentice

So, i bought this TS9521C Printer since it was a crafting printer. I made a poster for my brother's birthday and wanted to print it in 8.5 by 11 cardstock. 

I have printed it like 5 times already, and it just looks so awful and desaturated. I expected this printer to print in vivid colors. Not to mention, when printing borderless, it cuts off part of the bottom. 

I bought this printer like a week ago, and the only reason I bought it was because I thought it printed colorful and crisp (I saw reviews online and the other printers seem to print fine) 

I have printed before, and only 1 time did it print beautifully, with all the colors very saturated and nice, however in that print, it also cut off some of the print. 

I am using genuine canon ink, the one that was provided with my printer. I also tried the paper types it provided. The small glossy photo papers print really nice, but the matte paper in letter size prints so desaturated. 

I have tried different settings such as glossy, matte, and other stuff, but the prints keep coming real ugly. 

I bought this to make stickers for my small business and other paper goods im going to sell. But if i can't find a solution quickly, im going to have to return this.

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend reaching out to Canon support. The real time feedback of a live technical support call/chat would be very beneficial in this case.

You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements