cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9520 connection with new laptop

ladyhawk21
Contributor

i have purchased a new HP laptop W11,   and i cant get it to connect with the printer- even worked with CS and they cant get it to connect.  

could use some ideas of what else to try - the printer works fine with my dell 

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can best assist you, could you please let us know what Canon support advised you when you reached out to them. Did they say what the possible issue could be or what troubleshooting steps they took with you. 

The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for us to try and narrow down the cause of this issue. 

We look forward to your reply. 

they had me go through various steps  - we made sure the printer was connected to the wifi

we walked through the setup process - but it stops on that last step and will not connect  

i also uninstalled all firewall software 

Hi,

If the printer can connect to another computer then I would recommend reaching out to Microsoft. Even though you uninstalled all firewall software, there may be a security setting on your computer that is not allowing the printer and computer to communicate. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ladyhawk21
Contributor

W11 comes with a security program - i followed the directions to disable it-  still cant connect 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements