cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6420a Error State

joeber
Contributor

At times my TS6420a goes into an "error state" using Windows 11 and the only fix for this seems to be reinstalling the printer drivers.  Seems like others seem to have same issue.  Is there a permanent solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It looks as though this issue may have been caused by a faulty USB cord.  Have recently changed out the cord and have had no issues yet.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

Do you see any specific error messages?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.
If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

There are no specific error messages other that "printer in error state". I am also using USB connection.

Hi,

I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat/ask a question box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you

It looks as though this issue may have been caused by a faulty USB cord.  Have recently changed out the cord and have had no issues yet.

ts6420a
Apprentice

I too have this Error Code 1300. However, i'm using WiFi not a USB cord. I printed out two photo's on to Photo paper from the back with no problem using my Android phone. However, went i tried to go back to print from my PC i got the Error 1300. There is no paper jam?

Announcements