cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS 3522.. E03 Error Message.. No Paper Jammed anywhere.

hayzeehxstle
Apprentice

I just purchased a Canon PIXMA TS-3522 about 2 weeks ago.  It was pretty simple to set up, but thats about simple as it got.  I CANNOT get the E03 error to go away.  There is no paper in the back tray or stuck anywhere in the printer. I have printed off test pages before, but not since I replaced my ink cartridges this morning.  Now, even though I have the paper set to the correct A4 setting, it still keeps SOUNDING like its printing something, but theres no paper going through.  I am going to try the advice about unplugging for 10 minutes and see if it improves, because I am in a panic!   I am a professional artist, and a brand owner, and my printer is often the cornerstone of my projects.  I have a commissioned project I need done by tomorrow morning/early after-noon.. If it cant be fixed, this will probably be my last purchase from Canon.  I have  been a loyal Canon user since 2001, when I bought my first 'Big Girl' camera that I saved for months for... just to have it stolen a week later.  But, I digress.. I just do not have the money to keep up with how quick the ink cartridges run out, the error messages i get about 4 times a day, but most of all i dont have enough money to be confident possibly throwing more of it away.  

A solution to this would be amazing, i dont have the funds to bring it to a shop.  Ughhh.... 

5 REPLIES 5

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi hayzeehxstle,

Based on your description of the issue, it would appear that your PIXMA TS3522 would require service.  Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat to obtain your available service options. To do this, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

hayzeehxstle
Apprentice

Ok, just so I'm clear.. Are you saying I'm going to have to have an actual tech work on it?? Cause I am already behind as it is. I've lost more money over this printer than I even paid for it.. If it's gonna require a technician hands-on, then I'm gonna have to go get a new printer.. somehow. I have 4 mouths to feed and my printer is like the middle man.. I'm SO absolutely F'd, and SOOO disappointed with this company's quality of printer; I'm having a hard time not crying right now.  

Birdsancho
Apprentice

If you just swapped out your cartridge, chances are you left the tray open. Close the lid you opened when you took the ink cartridge out. The printer is seeing that as a paper jam

Hello,

I am facing error E03 where there is no actual paper jam and also the cartridge is all ok as I could print few pages and then suddenly it shoot error as paper jam and then no print. Should I change my cartridge?

No, tray is not open. I think it's a flaw with the printer,  I purchased the Canon TS3522 printer as a back-up for a  HP2540 printer that's >10 yrs old and no longer available in stores.  I've had more problems with this Canon printer in 10 months than the HP printer in 10 years.  Lesson learned.

Announcements