cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR7020 Scans but Won't Print

Billkthree
Apprentice

The strangest challenge.  I am able to Scan documents to my computer with NO problem.  But when I want to print a page or a document it gives me a Error message Printer Not responding.  Why 1 and not the other

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

Open the control panel on your laptop and then select View Devices and Printers. Right click on the Canon printer icon and select remove device. Once that is done, go into Add or Remove programs and make sure the TR7000 option is removed as well. 

After the printer is removed, restart your laptop and then click HERE to open the support page for your printer. Select the drivers and download tab and download/install the TR7000/TS7400 series MP Driver Ver.1.02. Once the printer is reinstalled, try to print again. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

It could be a issue with the printer driver. You can try removing the printer driver and then perform a reinstall. If that does not work, we would need to know what version of Windows or Mac OS you are running. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am running Windows 11 it's a brand new laptop.  How do I remove the Printer Driver?

Hi,

Open the control panel on your laptop and then select View Devices and Printers. Right click on the Canon printer icon and select remove device. Once that is done, go into Add or Remove programs and make sure the TR7000 option is removed as well. 

After the printer is removed, restart your laptop and then click HERE to open the support page for your printer. Select the drivers and download tab and download/install the TR7000/TS7400 series MP Driver Ver.1.02. Once the printer is reinstalled, try to print again. 

Thank you Arthur I did as instructed and it worked perfectly.  Thank you very much.

Bill

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements