cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up a PIXMA TS3522

jimthompson
Apprentice

Which of the following is true:

1.  I can set up this printer to print wirelessly from my desktop computer AND my smartphone.  That is, I can print something from my computer, and then print something from my smartphone, without having to do anything special.  I can witch back and forth between the computer and the smartphone at will.
  2. I can set up this printer to print wirelessly from my desktop computer OR my smartphone.  I cannot print from one device, and then at will print from the other device.  I must choose one or the other.  To be able to print from the one not chosen, I must “do something” significant to make the change.

The reason I ask the question is that, in following the on-line instructions to set this printer up on my desktop, the final page is titled:  Connecting to a Computer (Windows), which has a link to download software, and also has a link that says “Want to connect to your smartphone instead? (emphasis added).”  Following the on-line instructions on my smartphone, the final page is titled:  Connecting to a Smartphone (iOS/iPadOS) and has instructions to connect smartphone to printer.  Also on this page is a link that says “Want to connect to your computer instead? (emphasis added).” 

My interpretation of “instead” would seem to mean that you can connect to one or the other, but not both.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements