cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing on a disc

kafka
Contributor

I have a PIXMA ip7260 and have been trying to print on a CD. I have found that when the process is finished the image on the CD is not centered and most of the image is not on the disc. I have had several earlier versions of the printer and have always been able to print successfully. It is something I do only rarely so I am afraid that there is part of the process I have forgotten. I insert the CD attachment so that the arrow on the tray lines up with the arrow on the printer. Could it be the label printing software I am using> what is the best software to use?

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi kafka,

Printing on discs can be off center if the correct disc is not selected in the software that you are using.

Pleas try using Easy-PhotoPrint Editor or My Image Garden to print on your discs.  If you do not have these applications, they are available for download from here:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-single-function/ip...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

In case anyone else comes across this post and still needs help.  Image Garden did not work for my Canon Printer no matter what I did or what instrructions that I fillowed. In the Pat I had used the Acoustica CD Label Maker, but with my TS9020 Printer it was not working. However, even though Acoustica said I had the newest version of their Software, I downloaded it atgain from their Web Site and it had some NEW Canon Priniters in its drop down list. I picked my TS90 20 and it worked perfectly just like in the past with my old Canon Printer.  So make sure you download a current one from them beccause there IS some new stuff in it, even if their software check says that you do not need an update!!!

Announcements