MG3222 printer wants "User Intervention" when tasked to print. Cannot find anything that tells me what "User Intervention" it needs. Had disconnected Win8 PC from printer, and connected it to Espson 310, then disconnected from Espaon, and reconnected to the printer. Noted that there were no drivers or software for the Connon printer anywhere in the PC, so downloaded all drivers and software. After going thru the installation processes, the software says the the printer is connected and ready to print. Yet, it will not do so. Going nuts. Help!
If you already have the printer drivers installed on your computer, we will want to verify that the printer is not set to be offline. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. On your keyboard, hold the Windows key and press " X ".
2. Click CONTROL PANEL.
3. Select DEVICES AND PRINTERS. The Devices and printers window opens.
4. Right-click over the icon for your PIXMA MG3222, then select SEE WHAT'S PRINTING.
5. Go up to the PRINTER menu and if there are any documents in the queue, please select the CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS option. If prompted if you are sure, please confirm that you are sure to clear the documents out of the window.
6. Go up to the PRINTER menu again and if USE PRINTER OFFLINE or PAUSE PRINTING is selected (with a checkmark beside it), please click on it to unselect it.
7. Attempt to print again.
Hope this helps!
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.
Helloe. I just bought my Canon MG2410 and firstly I was trying to download the driver but coulnd find the series so i downloaded 2420 series which is the closest. I downloaded it along with the software as well. Now I'm trying to run a test print and it is not responding to it. Each time I try to print it keeps saying "User Intervention" and a notification pops up saying that the printer has a problem that requires the user intervention. The ststus of the printer is also saying User Intervention. Can someone help me PLEASE!!!!! My OS is Windows 10 and I'm based in Jamaica.
09/26/2023: New firmware updates are available.
08/18/2023: Canon EOS R5 C training series is released.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.