cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor color quality

Mike13
Contributor

I have a Pixma TS9020 printer. The color printing and coping is poor. I have used genuine canon ink and generic because the canon ink is so expensive. Anyway, if I print a regular page, there are about three eighth sections that run across the page that are not good quality. They are very light and sometimes the wrong color. For example if I print a landscape, the grass may not be green. I have did the regular maintenance such as CLEANING, DEEP CLEANING, PRINT HEAD ADJUSTMENT, and NOZZLE CHECK, four or five times already, with no improvement. This was an expensive printer, and I was always pleased with Canon in the past, but not now. The printer is just out of warranty, but I was hoping you suggest another maintenance item to try, or maybe a replacement printer. NOt a happy Canon customer

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Mike13,

You have tried everything I would suggest, but I recommend giving Canon a call at  1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST they may be able to provide you with some other options.

Announcements