cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922 only prints to Hagaki 2

rprdds
Apprentice

When I try to print a letter size pagefrom te lower tray, it tells me that the form size is wrong for the Hagaki 2 (upper tray - photo print/envelope tray). I have checked everywhere and they are all Letter/Lower size paper. I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. I unplugged and replugged the printer. I tried printing without duplex printing. I tried only printing a single page. I anually deleted all the programs and removed the Canon Registry Entries and reinstalled the drivers with the same result.. The only place that a letter size page can be printed is with the Print Test Page button in the Properties window for the printer on the Device Manager. I can print to the lower tray from smartphones and tablets so it's sometihing in my laptop. How do I get rid of Hagaki 2!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for your reply. I tested with many other programs and they were fine. The problem is in Adobe Acrobat and only with certain files. There must be something in the file that's causing the problem. Problem solved. Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Please make sure that the paper size is set to Letter and that the Media Type is set to plain paper before printing from your software. 

If the error persists, tell us what version of Windows or Mac OSX is on your computer.  Also, tell us if this occurs when you print from any program on the computer, or only when you print from certain programs.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for your reply. I tested with many other programs and they were fine. The problem is in Adobe Acrobat and only with certain files. There must be something in the file that's causing the problem. Problem solved. Thank you.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements