cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6320/Windows 10 print problem

dcmrubia
Apprentice

I have been printing wirelessly from Windows 10 to my Pixma MG6320 for several years without problems.  

However, the last several days, the print quality has been terrible.  Documents and images are printing splotchy and uneven.  I changed out the ink cartridges several times with new cartridges and no difference.  I cleaned the printhead, no difference.  I ran a print test directly from the printer and it looks great.  I am also able to print documents just fine from my Android phone.  I concluded the issue must be coming from connecting with my desktop, so I uninstalled and re-installed the printer and driver software, no change. I stopped and re-started the printing spool, no change.  I connected the printer to another Windows 10 desktop, no change.  However, printing from my phone looks great.  I have attached a couple of examples (left- desktop print, right- Android phone print)

Can anyone help me figure out what is happening?

20181206_123844.jpg20181206_123710.jpg

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi dcmrubia,

To begin troubleshooting, I recommend checking the print quality setting in the printer driver.

On you computer please select "View Devices and Printers" from the control panel and then right click on the MG3620 printer icon and select Printing Preferences.

Once you are in the Printing Preferences, please let us know what the print quality is set to.

We look forward to your reply.

Announcements