cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma G7020 Ink Issues

jobeck10
Contributor

I was busy printing a bunch of PDF photo/invitations, when I noticed the colors started to change. I did a nozzle check and Cyan and yellow weren't even showing. I did "clean: twice with slightly better results. I went to do a "deep clean" and my printer says I have an error but no error code. I shut off the printer, turned it back on and did a "clean" again. That worked fine but when I went to do a "deep clean" again it froze up and gave me the same error. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

2 REPLIES 2

jobeck10
Contributor

I also tried an ink flush, after I saw the 5200 error code. It did the flush but didn't use any ink. Is it time to replace the printer heads? The printer is only a year old.

Hi,

Based on the steps you have taken, you have done what I would have recommend to try and resolve the issue. 

I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat box, ask to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements