cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon G4010 Turning Off Issue

anneaces
Apprentice

I recently bought a Canon G4010 but whenever it's connected to the wifi and I turn it off, it always says "Ending please wait". took a couple of hours but nothing change so I just unplugged it.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

While the printer is unplugged, press the power button on the printer 5 times. Once that is done, count to 60 and then plug the printer back in and let it power up. 

If the issue is not resolved, there may be a hardware issue with the printer. At this point, I would recommend reaching out to a Canon printer technician via our chat option. 

Please click HERE and in the question box, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

anneaces
Apprentice

Hi Arthur, thanks for the reply. I haven't tried thou. got a call from the store and told me that it might happen when I'm using prepaid wifi due to intermittent connection. they recommend to turn of the wireless lan and opt to wireless direct printing. it indeed solved my misery. 🥂

Announcements