cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 3300 - Error E59 - Mac Monterey 12.4 OS?

Billie
Apprentice

My printer is relatively new - Sept 2021 - and has worked well until now, The alarm light goes on when trying to print anything (from Mac w Monterey OS), error E59 (paper incompatibility). I've unplugged repeatedly, changed paper, etc. Nothing works. No useful help on Canon site. ***Interestingly, I can print from my iPhone.*** Has anyone else had trouble since upgrading to Monterey 12.4?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you. It is a 3322; using wifi. 

I finally resolved the question with the help of a Canon online chat. Press the button with a paper icon. Press and hold until it cycles through paper sizes, until I hit LTR. Voila. THANK YOU! (I do wish the website had provided that tip; I searched in as many ways as I could think of, to no avail). Again, thanks. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Billie
Apprentice

I downloaded a new driver on my Mac but problem persists. 

Thank you. It is a 3322; using wifi. 

I finally resolved the question with the help of a Canon online chat. Press the button with a paper icon. Press and hold until it cycles through paper sizes, until I hit LTR. Voila. THANK YOU! (I do wish the website had provided that tip; I searched in as many ways as I could think of, to no avail). Again, thanks. 

Stephen

Hi, Billie!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.
What is the exact model printer you're using - not the series (usually on the top or front of the unit)?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Billie
Apprentice

I talked to Apple Support - both a chat guy and live expert help - and after completely removing the printer and reinstalling it, it is still not working. It's printer problem and I dread having to deal with Canon support,  based on their website 'help'. 

Announcements