cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA iX6820 Power supply

dewwhipper
Apprentice

I have a Prixma ie6820 printer. The light on the printer does not come on- dead printer.  The power cord looks fine. I believe the power supply is the culprit. Where can you purchase a power supply for this printer. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

While Canon does not have a power supply to sell for this model printer, you do qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. 

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please the Canon Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

If you read my email, you will notice you didn't answer any of my questions.  Am I to assume that I should avoid buying your products moving forward because your products cannot be fixed because you do not produce replacement parts for them?

You sent two web links.. What am I supposed to be looking at?  Since you didn't answer my questions ??????????

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

While Canon does not have a power supply to sell for this model printer, you do qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. 

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please the Canon Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

dewwhipper
Apprentice

I don't quite understand what said about your Canon Upgrade program.  Are you saying you will sell me another or similar printer at a "discounted" price?  I live on an island in the Bahamas and don't have an economical way to "repair" computer equipment.  BUT.. if I were to be able to go to Nassau, Bahamas (where they do have computer repair capability), they would not be able to repair my printer because there are no replacement parts?

Hi!  The support options offered here are specifically for Canon users in the United States.  If you're in the Bahamas, we recommend contacting our colleagues at Canon Latin America.  They cover your country and they'll be glad to assist you further.  You can visit their web site HERE.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

If you read my email, you will notice you didn't answer any of my questions.  Am I to assume that I should avoid buying your products moving forward because your products cannot be fixed because you do not produce replacement parts for them?

You sent two web links.. What am I supposed to be looking at?  Since you didn't answer my questions ??????????

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

As we do not service outside of the US market, we directed you to Canon Latin America because they do service the Bahamas, and will be able to better assist you. Both links provided direct you to their website, where you can find the contact details for their assistance. 

Look, I'm a US citizen. I'm also a Permanent resident here in the Bahamas. I buy stuff all time from the US. Just like Bahamians buy stuff from the US ALL THE TIME.  Everybody I know over here buys stuff from the US and sends to a charter service in Florida, that flies our stuff directly to us. We are not buy Latin American crap.

I bought this printer on Amazon (US) and had it sent to me via charter. It is a US product as far s I'm concerned. That's your territory.

Bottom line, can you fix the products you make? Or do your printers just work for a finite (short) period of time and then they become door stops? Fifteen years ago you fixed stuff.  Have you lost your way?

Announcements