cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS8120 printing blank pages

dianepep
Apprentice

My printer started printing only blank pages. My other printers had a hard reset that could be performed on them by pressing a combination of keys, but this printer uses an LCD screen so there is no 'stop' key to use to perform a hard reset. I cannot find any information on this issue or what to do about it and would appreciate any help

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Blank pages:

Resulting from problem with the printer's software: Problem with the print driver.  Try removing the printer and software from your system and reinstalling with the latest drivers for your OS.

Resulting from the printers hardware:  Using non-Canon brand ink, or lack of use, ink system has become clogged.  A deep cleaning might help.  If using non-canon ink, replace with canon specific inks. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks for your reply. I should have stated that I did deep clean the print heads and checked that they are not clogged. I will uninstall and reinstall printer and give that a try and let you know if it worked. 

Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving. 

I tried reinstalling the drivers but it still does not print. Since I cannot find a way to do a hard reset, I think I'll have to get another printer and will make sure it does not have an lcd screen this time. Thanks for the advice. 

Announcements