cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS7420a No power cord??

Lilwrow
Apprentice

I just received a PIXMA TS7420a and there isn’t a power cord? Why sell a product that doesn’t come with the required cables for use. 

7 REPLIES 7

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Where did you purchase it from?  I cannot find the manual for that particular model, but similar models do include the power cord.  Do you have any documentation that came with it?  There should be a section outlining what exactly comes within the box.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Have never heard of this happening, but anything is possible.  Re-check the packaging, maybe you missed it?

If not, contact the place of purchase or Canon.  I'm sure they would be happy to help.  I would try the retailer first, unless purchased direct from Canon.

1-800-652-2666

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Definitely didn’t miss it, the box just has the printer and “manual” (the QR code sheet for set up) it only says “USB not included” but I would assume it would come with a power cord since it needs one to function. Thank you though!! 

Danny

Thanks for posting, Lilwrow!  Could you please double-check your printer's model number for us?  To date, Canon USA hasn't put out a printer to date with the model number you mentioned.  Our support team will be glad to furnish you with a power cord but we need to know which printer you've got first.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

The model is PIXMA TS6420a, my apologies! 

Hi,

I recommend reaching out to Canon support and they will be happy to send you a power cord. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Just chatted with Canon, couldnt help

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements