cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS705A Prints tiny text

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have a Pixma TS705A, and print labels from it from Microsoft Word. But for some reason, for the very first print, I prints out tiny text. The document itself has the correct font and I have the printer properly installed. When trying to replicate it, I can't because the next print is fine and normal sized, as it should be. This happens from document to document.

Any explanation would be much appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stephen

Hi there!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA TS705A isn't sold or supported by our team here in the United States.

That being said, try reinstalling the Canon software suite (it will uninstall and re-install the drivers and software) from https://canon.us/ijstart 
If that doesn't work, you may need to contact Canon in your country/region for further help.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hi there!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA TS705A isn't sold or supported by our team here in the United States.

That being said, try reinstalling the Canon software suite (it will uninstall and re-install the drivers and software) from https://canon.us/ijstart 
If that doesn't work, you may need to contact Canon in your country/region for further help.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements