cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS5150 prints every other page upside down

ayesha04
Apprentice

Hi, I recently got a new printer and I’m using my iPad to print, the problem is it prints every other page upside down. I’ve tried editing the pdf to have every other page to be upside down so it’ll print normally but even that doesn’t work for some reason. I’d be thankful if anyone can help. 

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The TS5150 is a printer intended for sale in the EU.  New printers come with free support.  To receive official support from Canon in your region, visit the Canon Global Support Portal:

For Product and Support Information | Canon Global.

I am not familiar with this model.  

If you are printing .PDFs using Adobe, there might be a setting in the print dialog called 'Auto Rotate and Center"

shadowsports_0-1711641370383.png

If you are printing Duplex, there might be a setting called Duplex "Long Edge" Backsheet Rotate.  The long edge of the paper is top to bottom, the short edge is left to right.  These are two common causes for upside down prints.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements