cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 Putting Out Blank Pages

Marjorie2
Apprentice

Ok, so I have brand new ink jets installed, lots of paper and am all hooked up with my Chromebook. I go to print and the paper goes through, slower than usual and there is no printing on the paper! What is going on and how do I fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

As a test, are you able to print from other devices like an Android or iOS device. If you have not tried, Canon has a free app called Canon print inkjet selphy that you can download and try to print. 

Also, have you printed a nozzle check directly from the printer? If not, please click HERE for the steps and let us know how the nozzle check compares to the sample. 

We look forward to your reply. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

As a test, are you able to print from other devices like an Android or iOS device. If you have not tried, Canon has a free app called Canon print inkjet selphy that you can download and try to print. 

Also, have you printed a nozzle check directly from the printer? If not, please click HERE for the steps and let us know how the nozzle check compares to the sample. 

We look forward to your reply. 

It won't print from my phone either. I'm ready to throw this printer away and go to a different brand. Please help. Maybe I need to get a phone call.

Announcements