Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 Not Connecting to Phone

Terricross1245
Apprentice

6 REPLIES 6

Arthur

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

Do you see any error messages?

Which Computer Operating System are you using (Windows 7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12)?

How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hello i have a new Ts3522 Im trying to connect my google pixel 6 pro to. The instructions work all the way until it starts to finalize searching for the printer once its successfully been connected and communicated with the wi fi, then my phone cant find it. Ive tried direct and used the printer as my wi fi, and ive tried staying on wi fi. 

Hi,

If your router has a WPS button, you can try connecting the printer to your network via the WPS connection method. Please click HERE for the steps. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have the same problem with my Pixel 6. My old Pixel 4 has no issue connecting to the printer but the Pixel 6 just doesn't see it.

Trying to reconfigure it from the Pixel 6 fails at the last step like you describe. Very frustrating that each brand has to reinvent their own protocol accessible only through their app which is poorly tested and doesn't work well. One would wish that on 2023 interfacing with printers would be standardize and not require this kind of stupid dance. This is very poor user experience.

Rockyrosetravel
Apprentice

Hey, yeah, same issue here. My phone is a Samsung a21, please help. I got it from Walmart, and I'm running out of days I can return this.

Hi,

Since this is time sensitive,  I recommend you reach out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements