cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 How to find its IP address

BrDMartin
Apprentice

Hi all,

I'm working on setting up my dad's new printer. When I run the mac ts3500 program, it asks for the printer IP address. However, when I print the printer information by holding down the i button, there's no IP address on there that I can discern. How do I find this info?

Brian

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Brian!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using within the PIXMA TS3500 series.  The model number should appear on the top of the unit just above the power button. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

It's a 3522. I just resolved another problem where the printer couldn't connect because the modem only had 5GHz connection available, and it was indicated that the printer needed a 2.4GHz connection. Now the 2.4GHz connection is available and working. The printer worked fine while my parents were renting a winter house, so it's just a matter of getting it setup correctly. Thanks for the fast response.

Announcements