cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 How to Scan - Win 11

Flowerchild79
Apprentice

I bought a TS3522 canon printer and I am trying to figure out how to get it to scan.

6 REPLIES 6

StevenMOD

Hello Flowerchild79,

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on the device you're trying to scan on to (i.e.Windows or iOS, and which version thereof). That, what connection method you're using, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

ts3522 - how do I scan?

Thanks for joining the conversation, twaman4947!  In order to help you, we'll need to answer the questions StevenMOD asked above.  We look forward to your reply!

Windows 11 - wireless

twaman4947
Apprentice

How do I scan using ts3522?

Hi twanman4947,

The IJ Scan Utility can be used to scan using your PIXMA TS3522.

More information regarding scanning can be viewed in the manual here:

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/TS3500%20series/EN/CNT/cnt_scan.html

If the IJ Scan Utility is not installed, please install the drivers which include this utility.  To access the downloads for your PIXMA TS3522, please use this link:

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/pixma-ts3522-wireless-all-in-one-printer#DOWNLOADS

Click Software & Drivers once that page loads.

Please click the Download button to the right of "Print Driver and Scan Utility Installer Ver.1.02 (Windows)" to download the drivers and utility for your TS3522.  Once downloaded, please open your downloads folder and double click "md__-win-ts3500-1_02-ea34_2.exe" to begin the installation.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements