cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS302 - Not printing Photo - on A4 Glossary paper

vinaychima
Contributor

Hello,

I recently bought Canon Pixma TS302. I am trying to print a photo on an A4-size Glossary paper. I have updated the setting accordingly and when I try to print, it says the Page size and media type are not correct. Not sure, if I can print a photo on an A4 size page. 

Did anyone face this problem? Is there a solution? 

7 REPLIES 7

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Are you trying to print from a computer or phone? If you are printing from a computer, what version of Windows or MacOS are you running. 

Also, are you just opening a picture and printing it or printing from a print software like Canon easy print or Photoshop?

We look forward to your reply. 

Hello Arthur,

I am printing from a laptop and form Windows 11 system. 

I used both methods - initially tried printing by opening a picture and it was giving the above-mentioned error. When tried through Canon easy print, it is defaulting the page size back to 4x6. 

Not sure, why it is defaulting to 4X6? 

Hi,

Try removing the printer from your computer and then perform a restart. After the restart, click HERE and reinstall the TS302 printer driver. 

Let us know if the same thing happens. 

Hello Arthur, 

I tried the steps you mentioned and there is no change. 

As soon as I try to print on a Glossy, it automatically changing the paper size from A4 to 4X6 and displaying a message on the settings screen saying, "Paper size was changed from Letter because of a conflict with another printer setting".

Hello Arthur,

One of the Canon customer rep, mentioned that only 4X6 photo is supported on PIXMA TS 302. Is that true?

Hi,

Looks like when printing  borderless photos, it supports media up to 4 x 6". So that is why it keeps changing back. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

4X6 is only for borderless photos? 

I am trying to print a photo with border... even then it is going to 4X6... 
Is there any way i can print a large photo on A4 or letter size page? 

If this is not supported, then I got my answer. Let me know...

Announcements