cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8620a How do I tell it to use the rear tray?

jashambora
Contributor

TR8620a

NO WHERE on this forum is an actual answer.  How do i switch to the rear tray for cardstock printing?  Literally nothing anywhere.  I have searched here, all over google, I have called for over a week and can NEVER get thru.  Why is this so complicated!  Why is it not clear how to switch between the rear tray and the cassette? 

Macbook Sonoma 14.3.1.  trying to print on cardstock, SIMPLY need to change to printing from the rear tray.  NOWHERE is there an option to tell this to the printer.

HELP. PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND

4 REPLIES 4

normadel
Authority
Authority

yes, I have this manual and have spent hours pouring through the almost 500 pages. There are no answers anywhere in here which is why I'm posting. Too bad you couldn't just help me. I don't understand why no one seems to be able to offer actual help on this question 

@jashambora wrote:

yes, I have this manual and have spent hours pouring through the almost 500 pages. There are no answers anywhere in here which is why I'm posting. Too bad you couldn't just help me. I don't understand why no one seems to be able to offer actual help on this question 

The paper source is selected in the app you are printing from. Here is an example:

IMG_2047.png

What software are you using?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

kimpersson511
Apprentice

I feel you on the frustration!!!  Running around in circles!  I hope your problem gets solved.

Announcements