cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8620 will not print

lkennedy64
Contributor

Canon tr8620. I have replaced ink cartridges. Completed cartridge alignment and. Cleaned and tested. No luck. What am I missing? 

8 REPLIES 8

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, lkennedy64!

So that the Community can help you better, please let us know what happens when you try to print, including any error messages that might be showing on your printer and/or your computer.  That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

No error message. Simply does not print anything on the page. 

Hi,

Please use the steps HERE to print a nozzle check. Once the nozzle check prints, please compare it to the example. 

If the nozzle check does not match and you have performed a cleaning and deep cleaning, then the printer would require service. 

If the printer is in its 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

If the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

You can take advantage of this offer by calling the Canon Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I did a nozzle check and cartridge alignment. Some additional detail that I did not have when I first posted. I can print fine from my phone. I cannot print from computer. Is this a driver issue?

@lkennedy64 wrote:

I did a nozzle check and cartridge alignment. Some additional detail that I did not have when I first posted. I can print fine from my phone. I cannot print from computer. Is this a driver issue?

Did you install the printer on your computer? What is your computer operating system?

Canon Support for PIXMA TR8620 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Printer program is installed. Windows 10

Can you print a nozzle check?

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/s/article/ART116832

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Yes

Announcements