cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4522 Printing Blank Pages

DaiseyB
Contributor

Is anyone having the same issue?  My printer just all of a sudden decided to print blank pages.  Frustrating because it is not even two years old.  

7 REPLIES 7

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What is the exact model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?
Do you see any error messages?
Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

DaiseyB
Contributor

My printer is a 4522 model, can you tell me exactly where the print head is in this printer.  I replaced the Cartridges so I know they are not the problem.

I am at my wits end about this printer

Where do I find the print heads, maybe they are causing the printer to print blank pages.

Hi,

Please click HERE for the steps to perform a nozzle cleaning. Once the nozzle cleaning is done, please print a nozzle check using the steps HERE. After the nozzle check prints, please let us know if your print out looks like the example provided in the link. 

We look forward to your reply. 

flowerpot2023
Apprentice

Mine has done that too and I've had it for about a month. The solution is spend more money on repair. There's something seriously wrong with their design of these printers they work great when they work which is for very short periods. I will be switching back to HP this was a risk buying Canon that was a waste of money (unless I feel like wasting more money). Their support is the worst. You can't find a phone number where someone answers the phone. Yes, I am not a happy customer. These machines are expensive enough and last about a month. Mine is a TR4720.

If you've only had your PIXMA TR4720 for a month, you can call support at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) to speak with someone about what could be causing the issues you're experiencing. Most of our printers require registration via your My Canon Account at canon.us/account prior to calling, so if you call and tell the automated system your model, and it says you must register first, that's what it's referring to. 😊

Announcements