In last month after login to PC Windows 10 connected to above printer.
printer was formerly connected to a Windows PC Running Windows 7.
Now a few months later my Windows Pc with W-10 after it boots up
give me and error box Top Left Corner says "Canon Image Garden"
Yhis white error box has a RED Circle with a White X and states
A required file may have been deleted or damaged.Reinstall the software.
I have reinstalled the software from the original disk 2 times.
The error msg comes up, click X to exit, it replicates the msg again and
again for 5-6 error boxes. FRUSTRATING. Will not tell me what file is missing or
Tried to call Canon tech support and they tell me must reapply for registration and it
will cost me $19.99 to get a tech to help AARRGGH!!
Please follow these steps:
1. Please press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
2. In the Run window that appears, please type CONTROL and click OK.
3. In Control Panel, please click on Uninstall a program (or Programs and features depending on your view)
4. In the list that appears, click on Canon My Image Garden and then Uninstall at the top.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to uninstall My Image Garden.
Once uninstalled, please reboot your computer.
When the computer restarts, does the error appear?
If not, please use the link below to download and install the latest version of My Image Garden: