cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 Error Message C000

Libbyt
Apprentice

The printer thinks that there is something in queue. The error message says to cancel printing, turn the device off, and then turn the device back on. I can't cancel the printing. Selecting stop doesn't clear it. I've turn the printer off and back on. The error message is still there. Any suggestions? 

3 REPLIES 3

James_C

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

Do you see any error messages?
Which Computer Operating System are you using (Windows 7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12)?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?
Any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Libbyt
Apprentice

Support Code C000

I’m using macOS10. I connect through WiFi. 

Hi,

This issue may occur when there is a loose object stuck inside the printer or if one of the ink tanks was not seated properly. Please try the following:

1. With the cover of the printer open, unplug the power from the back of the printer or the wall.

2. Look for any loose objects or packing material in the printer, clear if necessary.

3. Try gently moving the ink tank holder as close to you as possible. Try pushing the closest ink tank down. Once clicked into place, try moving the ink tank holder closer, repeat as needed. If you meet resistance, do not attempt to move the ink tank holder any further.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements