cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX472 Delete Activity Log

irishgirlce
Apprentice

I am replacing my PIXMA MX472 all-in-one printer with a newer one.  How can I delete the fax activity log prior to disposing of printer?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

So, here's what I did to clear the numbers that were in the Activity Report for all faxes sent/received.  This report is for the last 20 faxes.  I "sent" a fax to 000-000-0000 and then cancelled it once it connected.  Did this 20 times, so the printed Activity Report for faxes contained 20 entries with all zeros for the phone number.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Canon Knowledge Base - Document Stored in Machine's Memory - MX472 / MX479 / MX532

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

This only addresses documents in memory.  I'm looking for information to delete the ACTIVITY REPORT that lists all faxes sent/received.  Thank you for your response.

So, here's what I did to clear the numbers that were in the Activity Report for all faxes sent/received.  This report is for the last 20 faxes.  I "sent" a fax to 000-000-0000 and then cancelled it once it connected.  Did this 20 times, so the printed Activity Report for faxes contained 20 entries with all zeros for the phone number.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements