cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG7720 - B204 and B203 Errors

rgrobinson18
Apprentice

My Pixma MG7720 started giving me 2 different error codes - B204 and B203. I am being told that means time to get a new printer. (???) My question is 2 part- 1.) Is this true that it is not worth the potential cost to repair when these errors are received?

2.) I have a pretty good supply of the Canon Ink cartridges for my printer (270XL and 271XL cartridges). Does Canon make any printer that takes these same cartridges?

I appreciate any and all advice, including a recommendation on a new printer, even if it does not take the cartridges of which I have a pretty good supply of.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays. They will be able to see if any other models use the same ink cartridges and if not, will be able to find a printer that best suits your needs. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements