Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG6120 Printer


When I try to print I get a message:


"The ink absorber is almost full.

Press OK to continue printing."


Once I press OK the printer works.

I searched eveywhere to find out where the absorber is on this model but cannont find any information.

Does anyone know where it is located and how to access it to clean the pads.


Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi cogirl,

You would need to the printer in to a electronic repair shop in your area that can service printers to have the ink absorber replaced and the ink counter reset. 

It would most likely cost more to have the printer serviced then it would to replace it and because of that, you qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. 

 This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase. 

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.