cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 won't print custom size

babytoes30
Apprentice

Hello,

I'm trying to print 4.25X5.5 and when I put the paper size into the print dialog box, my PIXMA just runs the paper through and spits it out blank! I have tried to change the settings on the printer, in Illustrator (where I'm designing from) and on my MBP... All to no avail! I cannot geti ti to print unless I use a normal 8.5X11 paper size. I'm running on El Capitan 10.11.6 and the printer is about 6 months old. Please help!

Thanks!

Jessica 

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The MG3620 should be able to print on a custom size as small as 3.5"x5". 

Double check to make sure that the Page Setup settings are correct in your software. 

If you are using an image editing program, be sure to use the crop tool in the program with the 4.25"x5.5" dimensions specified.

If you continue to have difficulties, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi. I am having the same issue. I have my custom paper size defined and the paper is loading but not printing at all from either Illustrator or Mac's Preview app. Please advise on a solution to this problem.

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 8.12.35 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-12-04 at 8.12.39 PM.png

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements