cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Black ink not printing

liljasx
Apprentice

EDIT.. CANON PIXMA mg3620...

My printer was working fine, and it ran out of color ink. I replaced the colored ink, and now the black won't print! The black ink is over half full. I cleaned the print heads using the on screen instructions, and manually. This ink is super juicy and new. I had zero problems with this until I changed the colored ink! And they are in the correct spots, and I have done all troubleshooting. Please help!!

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

When you run the nozzle check is the black ink printing?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

No, not during the nozzle check/cleaning. But when I print a page normally there is faded black text and lines. 

Danny

Hi, liljasx!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Danny

Hi again, liljasx! Thanks for letting us know that you're using a Canon inkjet printer with a model number in the 3600 range. We've put out two different printers with model numbers in that range, specifically the PIXMA MG3620 and the PIXMA iP3600. Please let us know which one of these two you have or if you're using a different printer model than the ones we just mentioned. Before we can effectively help, we need to know exactly what we're working with.

We look forward to your reply!

Announcements