cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3260 Paper Recommendation for Custom Baseball Cards

mjhubbard77
Apprentice

Hello, I'd like to print custom baseball cards and these are the minimum paper requirements:

- 16-18 pt cardstock;  -semigloss or gloss;  -8.5x11 or larger

Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, mjhubbard77!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

mjhubbard77
Apprentice

I am using a Pixma MG3260.

Thanks for that bit of info, though we need to let you know that the PIXMA MG3260 is a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

My question has nothing to do with a specific model of printer, or whether it is or isn't a US model that's currently being supported by Canon.  My question is about paper products - specifically which product would meet the criteria I listed in my original post.  

Since there is no specific forum for these kinds of posts, I chose this forum.

normadel
Authority
Authority

I suggest you first look for a printer that can even handle stock this thick. The material has to be able to follow the paper path of the printer. And be printable on an inkjet or laser.

mjhubbard77
Apprentice

I have a Pixma MG3260.  It can handle 16pt cardstock, probably more.  In fact, I've already printed several 8.5x11 sheets of 16 pt cardstock.  The issue is that paper is hit or miss.  Some paper/cardstock is not very good, resulting in poor quality prints.  Other cardstock, such as the 6x9 glossy photo paper I printed on, produces excellent results.  However, it's a little too thin for my purposes.   Which leads me to why I'm here on this forum asking if anyone has recommendations for good cardstock that meets my requirements.

Announcements