cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2522 Can't Use Included CD

beld6109
Apprentice

1:50pm In Idaho, I just tried the exact same process and it had the exact same result. We are now discussing returning the product as it had a CD included with the product, my laptop does not even have a CD port.... my PIXMA MG2522 is not compatible with modern technology. 

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, beld6109!  You can download the latest version of everything that's on the CD right from the Canon USA web site.  Click HERE to get going.

Hope this helps!

Danny I am aware that the Canon website appears to offer the downloadable drivers. What I, and the person who commented above are struggling with, is it will download almost completely then it will detect the printer, then it will take approximately 30 min for it to say installing then it will immediately say that the printer was undetectable. I attempted this 5 times before searching for additional help, only to find that another customer is having the EXACT same issue as me. 

This is a **bleep**ty printer. I will be returning it and switching to a more reliable company such as HP perhaps. 

I'm in the same exact boat.  I have an HP gaming laptop which does not have a CD port.  I've attempted multiple times to install the drivers and - as already stated by others - I get to what is seemingly the final step where I'm told to wait for installation only to be told 10 minutes later that my device is no longer connected despite never being disconnected.  Attempting to disconnect & reconnect multiple times did not yield any different results.  It's been a over a week since these other two customers voiced this complaint.  Do you have a solution to the issue?

Announcements