cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2522 Borderless Printing

Pete440
Apprentice

Recently purchased the Canon Pixma MG 2522. I scanned some sheet music for work but when I print it out it has a white border. I want the image to fill the entire page without a border. I've been unable to.

Also you can see the dull background. I would prefer just bright black and white and not a washed out background like this.

Any suggestions?

Need music to fill entire page and be only black and whiteNeed music to fill entire page and be only black and white

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you have not done so, you can try scanning the sheet music using the document setting and not the photo setting.

The PIXMA MG2522 is not capable of printing a borderless photo. Photos printed with your PIXMA MG2522 will have a border.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for the reply. It scans the complete image as you can see. It is the wide border when printing that is the problem. One photo is the scan the other is the printout with the wide border. My eyesight being in decline I need the music chart as large as possible. It doesn't sound like there is a work around though.

IMG_20221122_0002.jpg

It's Been A Long, Long Time 3.jpeg

Hi,

If the scan is saved as a photo, and then it's printed then there will be a border. Try scanning the music as a document and then printing it as a document.

We look forward to your reply.

Announcements