cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G620 macOS Ventura Compatibility

MacHinto
Apprentice

Need help. I tried calling Canon to ask if a PIXMA G620 printer that we are considering buying will fully work functionally with MacOS 13 (Ventura). That is all drivers, scanner functionality, etc. After reaching a human at Canon he tried to transfer me to someone that would know. I reached a computer voice that refused to connect me to anyone until I register the product, which I have not yet bought, said "I'll see you on the web" and hung up. Can you find the answer to this question? If I buy the PIXMA G620 will it be fully compatible with my MAC OS Ventura (V13)? For both printing and scanning. I'm ready to buy but need to know this before the purchase, not in unpleasant discovery after setup. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I checked the support page for this model printer and it does show that it is compatible and supported with MacOS13.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I checked the support page for this model printer and it does show that it is compatible and supported with MacOS13.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements