cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3200 printer now only prints in white text

pooler89
Apprentice

My printer is less than 6 months old and, strangely, now only prints in white text. The way that I know this is the only text visible is the text within a shaded Excel cell. I even tried copying a page of handwritten notes and the copy came out blank... nothing to read/see. Strangely, I tried printing an original email message with reply, and the only readable text was the original message. The reply was totally blank, as well as the header with the TO: and SUBJECT: fields blank as well.

I have turned it off for a while and restarted it without effect. I have unplugged it for a long time and restarted it without effect. I even re-installed the driver and restarted it without effect.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Will my warranty cover the repair, if required?

TIA, pooler89.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pooler89
Apprentice

Problem resolved by doing a test print. The black part did not print. Ran a head-cleaning cycle and that resolved the issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

pooler89
Apprentice

Problem resolved by doing a test print. The black part did not print. Ran a head-cleaning cycle and that resolved the issue.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements