cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One button in Canon Quick Menu not in English language

chipnewt
Apprentice

One button in the Canon Quick Menu is not in English  I think Japanese.  How do I select or change to English?

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit), any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please call 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Following is spec information for my previous post:

Windows 10

Printer is Canon MG 3620

no error messages

connection to printer is wifi

Hi chipnewt,

Thanks for that information.  Let's start by re-installing the Quick Menu.

1. Click HERE.

2. Scroll down to "Software."

3. Click “Select” next to "Quick Menu."

4. Press "Download."

5. Open and run the file.

6. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I reinstalled Quick Menu as you suggested but still have the same problem.  Japanese (?) button is last on horizontal line next to keyboard button

Hi chipnewt,

If the error persists, I recommend contacting us at 1-800 OKCANON (652-2666) for further assistance.  I regret any inconvenience.

Announcements