cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My printer sucks

BananasN-Oats
Apprentice

I have a Canon Pimxa TS5320 and it sucks! Or I suck, I haven't figured it out yet.

My problem is multiple things. First off, my printer always prints these horizontal streaks and I've asked tech support about it and after cleaning the Eleanor Ribbon and dusting out the inside, is still has the same issue and they told me it must be a mechanical problem. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem and if they might have been able to fix it? 

My second issue is that when I print absolutely anything, the colors always come out very dull. I wasn't sure if this was also something on my end that I'm doing wrong or if it's just the printer. I've seen this brand of printer print out beautifully! but it just doesn't work for me. I use Adobe Illustrator when I print out my designs and I have no idea if I'm setting things up wrong in adobe or what. 

My last issue, I had recently bought a cricut and was trying to use the "Print Then Cut" option in the Cricut Design Space that comes with it and when I went to print, my designs and the black border went off the paper and it didn't even print the whole thing and I have no idea why it's doing this and I can't seem to find anyone with the same problem. I have it all set up right and the sizing is right, the size of the paper is "correct". For mac usuers, to use the rear tray you need to click the option US Letter and of course the design space has letter, but since it doesn't specifically say US, it doesn't like to register that I have the paper in the rear tray and forces me to use the cassette.

So those are my issues right now, I'm not sure if anyone would be able to help. I'm tempted to just throw my printer away and get a whole new one because it makes me so frustrated! I just want to print off some stickers.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements