cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon MX 726 Printer is informing me that i have a problem with my printer head

bruce24
Apprentice

I have tried the many helpful suggestions from  people how to fix this problem.  I cannot find a position on my MX 726 printer were to access the printer head and release it from the machine

Thanks

Bruce

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

What exact error are you receiving?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

THanks for your reply

I have had my MX726 canon printer for many years and this is the first problem I have had with it.

When I try and print a message appears on the screen telling me that

The type of print head is incorrect.  Install the correct print head.

I have asked google for help but I cannot find where to remove my print head to clean it.

I have removed and replace all the cartridges but no joy.

Bruce

Greetings,

This might help:

Canon Knowledge Base - Reseat or Replace the Print Head on a PIXMA MX722, MX922

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hi 

Thanks for the link.  However followed the video to the T but to no avail.  May have to send it in for repair or buy a new one.

Thanks for your help

Bruce

Announcements